- 1 bag Nudefruit Scrumptious Antioxidant Blend
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Ginger Crumble Topping
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (option to use coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 2 cups (60 grams) old-fashioned oat
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
This crumble has a delicious blend of peaches, strawberries, blueberries, Saskatoon berries and sweet cherries. All of these fruits are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A unique fruit in this blend is Saskatoon berries, which actually contain more fiber, anthocyanins, potassium, iron and magnesium then its Canadian super fruit cousin, the blueberry!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Open the Nudefruit bag and pour all the fruit into a large bowl. Add the orange and lemon juice and zest, maple syrup, vanilla, cornstarch, and cinnamon, stir until combined.
- Spread evenly into an 8×8” baking dish.
- For the crumble, stir together the melted butter or coconut oil and cane sugar. Pour overtop of the brown rice flour, oats, spices, and salt until uniform combined. Break the crumble topping into small pieces and sprinkle crumble topping over the top of the fruit filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the juice from the fruit starts to bubble through the crumble topping. If the topping browns before it is ready, cover the dish with aluminum foil to prevent further browning and continue cooking.
- Serve warm or cold, with a side of coconut yogurt, or ice cream.