1 cup Nudefruit frozen blueberries
6 tbsp raw honey
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
½ cup coconut milk from a can
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp dried lavender
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut flakes
½ cup oat flour
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
This sweet and tangy low-bush berry is at the top of the antioxidant food ladder.
The antioxidants like vitamin C in blueberries help to neutralize free radical
damage and prevent chronic diseases and boost your immune system.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, coconut milk, honey, lemon juice, zest, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
- In another bowl, combined the oat flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, coconut flakes, lavender, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter being careful not to mix to much.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and top with a sprinkle of extra coconut flakes and lavender.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan a couple of minutes, then remove and allow to cool completely.