- 1 cup Nudefruit Lovable Sour Cherries
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in cold water for 4-8 hours
- ¾ cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
This super simple delicious chocolate mousse is high in calcium, magnesium, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Great as a dessert to wow your friends or even eaten for breakfast, topped with more fruit.
- In a high-speed blender, add the cashews, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut butter, water, sea salt and almond extract.
- Blend starting on low and slowly going up to high. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the mousse into your desired cup or bowl.
- Layer or top with sour cherries and cocoa nibs.