- Strawberry Mint Vinaigrette
- ½ cup Nudefruit Blushing Strawberries
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado thinly (sliced)
- 1 bag of arugula
- 1 bag Nudefruit Blushing Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup peas in a pod
- ¼ cup shelled peas
- ¼ cup fresh mint (chopped)
- zest of one lemon
Nudefruit Blushing Strawberry Salad with avocado, peas and a strawberry mint vinaigrette.
- Blend the strawberries, lemon juice, olive oil, mint, salt and pepper in a high speed blender. If it is to thick add water until you reach a thin vinaigrette consistency.
- Set aside
- In a medium size bowl, add just enough of the strawberry vinaigrette to the arugula to coat and toss.
- Add the tossed arugula to your desired salad bowl and top with strawberries, avocado, peas, mint and lemon.
- Drizzle with a bit more vinaigrette