8 inch tart pan
Gluten-free Almond Flour Pastry
- ¾ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup grated coconut
- ½ cup cold butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups Nudefruit Peachy Keen Peaches
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp elderflower syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Grated coconut
- Sprinkle of elderflowers
- Slivered almond
That sweet and sour flesh that fills your taste buds when you bite into a plump and juicy peach contains a high amount of vitamin C, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Peaches contain salicylic acid that can help with blood circulation and clear congealed blood. Peaches can also help with gastrointestinal inflammations such as relieving constipation, decreasing gastritis and improving digestion.
- Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend rice flour, almond flour, grated coconut, salt and coconut sugar, then cut the cold butter in small cubes and knead everything for 1 minute.
- Add the egg and shape the pastry to a flat brick.
- Press the pastry into the tart pan.
- Prick the bottom of the short pastry several times with a fork and set aside.
- Beat the coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla, orange juice, elderflower syrup and eggs until creamy then beat in the cornstarch. Fill the vanilla mixture on the bottom of the tart.
- Place the peach slices on top to decorate.
- Bake the tart for 30-35 minutes. Let the gluten-free peach tart cool down on a cooling rack, before you remove the outer part of the tart pan.
- At last sprinkle grated coconut, almonds and elderflowers before serving.