- 1 cup Nudefruit Peachy Keen frozen peaches, diced
- 1 cup watermelon diced
- 1 tbsp shallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juice & zest
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
Peaches are great for maintaining a healthy digestive system due to their alkaline content and fiber. Dietary fiber in peaches absorbs water and helps in preventing stomach disorders like constipation, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcers, gastritis, and irregular bowel movements. Adding in watermelon to this salsa also helps aid in stomach digestion and they contain a high amount of electrolytes to help keep you hydrated and full of energy. Together they help in cleansing and eliminating the toxic waste from the intestines.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss. Let the lime juice soak in. If you find the salsa a bit to have a bit too much liquid, after it soaks, you can strain some of it out using a fine mesh sieve.
- Serve with your favourite dipping options, like cucumber slices, radicchio, tortilla chips or add to tacos.