1 cup Nudefruit Ravishing Raspberries
1 cup water
1 cup dried hibiscus flowers
1 inch piece fresh ginger
2 tbsp honey (optional)
1 cup Kombucha (plain flavour)
1 oz Nudefruit raspberry hibiscus syrup
Nudefruit Frozen Raspberries
Thyme for garnish
½ cup Chocolate Chips or ¼ cup cocoa nibs
½ cup chopped Nudefruit Sour Cherries
- In a small saucepan, add the raspberries, ginger, hibiscus, water and honey, bring to a boil then simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes and turn off the heat. Let sit until cooled.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the seeds and pulp.
- Set aside the syrup until ready to use.
- To assemble the cocktail, add 2 tbsp raspberry syrup, fill the glass with crushed ice and top it up with kombucha.
- Garnish with Thyme and hibiscus and raspberries.