1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 tsp bee pollen (not to be used if allergic to bees)
¼ cup honey
This is a quick and easy snack not only for kids but for adults as well! This fruit leather is packed full of immune booting properties to help you keep the winter cold away.
To make the cake:
- Heat 1 bag of Nudefruit Blushing Strawberries on medium-low for about 15 minutes and pour into a food processor.
- Pulse until just blended.
- Add the lemon zest, cinnamon, ginger, bee pollen and honey to the pulsed strawberries and puree for 30 seconds
- Pour and spread onto a silpat lined baking sheet.
- Put in the oven at the lowest temperature 175° for 4-5 hours, until leather peels away easily from the silpat.
- Once cooled, using kitchen scissors, cut into long strips, and roll them up.