3 cups your favourite coconut yogurt
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 ½ cups Nudefruit Four Very Bare Berries
½ cup granola (your favourite recipe)
- Line a 9” x 10” baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix together
- Spread yogurt mixture into lined tray, smoothing out the top.
- Scatter over strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and granola.
- Set in freezer for 2-4 hours or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove from freezer and slice into pieces.
- Enjoy Immediately out of the freezer.